Opinel S.A. Establishment founded by Joseph Opinel in 1890
508 boulevard Henry Bordeaux - 73000 Chambéry - Savoie - France
Tel.: +33 (0)4 79 69 46 18 - Fax: +33 (0)4 79 62 40 18
Design, Web hosting, Webdesign and Development:
Nodule.com, interactive agency
12 rue ampère 38000 Grenoble - France
Tel.: +33 (0)4 38 12 09 25
- Personal data compiled on the site through voluntary communication of an e-mail address when sending a form. The e-mail addresses thus compiled serve only to forward the information requested.
- The e-mail addresses collected will not be transferred to third parties nor be processed in any way by Opinel. Opinel does not use automated collection processes (cookies, Java applet or Active X).
- The "Informatique et Libertés" law (French Data Protection Act) of 6 January 1978 amended by the law of 6 August 2004 restricts the use or processing of personal data, whether automated or manual. You have the right to access, modify, rectify or cancel your personal data (Article 34 of the "Informatique et Libertés" law) You can exercise this right via e-mail by stating in the following form: Contact/E-mail
- Links from third party sites to www.opinel.com permit the inclusion of a hypertext link from any Internet site whatsoever, except those broadcasting polemical, pornographic or xenophobic information or with the potential, to a larger extent, of offending the sensitivity of the largest number of people. The link must lead to the home page of the site and the site must open in a new window. The pages of the site must under no circumstances be incorporated inside pages of another site (Frame or iframe). Without specific authorisation, which may be granted for individual cases, the deep link technique is totally prohibited. In all circumstances, Opinel reserves the right to request the removal of a link if it deems that the referring party (source site) is not complying with the rules thus defined.
- Link from www.opinel.com to third party sites. Opinel reserves the right to "point" to third party sites. Following this links will make you leave the Opinel site. The target sites are not under Opinel control and therefore it cannot be held responsible for the content of these sites, links therein nor changes or updates made to them.
- Legal provisions
The fact that you access a site does not give you the right to use it without the consent of Opinel. Any use of resources (photographs, icons, texts or relating to the form, page layout, structure, etc.) displayed on this site is subject to the prior consent of Opinel. Mainly, Opinel grants an authorisation to view the contents of the site.
Opinel endeavours to be as accurate as possible with the information provided but cannot guarantee nor establish its exhaustiveness. Opinel reserves the right to modify all or part of the information on the pages of this Internet site at any time and without prior notice.