A French, family-run company founded in 1890, specializing in the manufacture and marketing of small and large knives for kitchen, table, garden, DIY, hunting/fishing and nature activities, Opinel is recruiting, as part of its development, for the following positions:
Reporting to the Export Director, you promote and sell the entire OPINEL offer in the assigned geographic areas: Germany, Benelux, Switzerland, Austria, Scandinavia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and the Baltic States.
- You take over a network of importers / distributors per country or group of countries, addressing the sectors of cooking, tableware, garden, outdoor, department stores, GSS brands, decoration, design / concept,
- You are in charge of commercial negotiations and agreements with the sales networks,
- You support, train and motivate the sales force of importers,
- You analyze the targeted markets, you propose and implement a business strategy,
- You set up marketing and communication operations in order to develop the brand awareness,
- You guarantee performances, prices and volume levels
- You guarantee precise monitoring, intense prospecting and regular presence in all markets in order to optimize the commercial strategy,
Graduated from a higher education degree. You have a first convincing experience of sales in Germany. You are skilled to take over and manage a network of importers / export distributors.
You have ideally acquired your experience in the retail and distribution of personal or household equipments.
You want to bring your energy, your enthusiasm and your high standards to the development of a recognized and historic brand.
You want to be long-term and to contribute to the growth of a meaningful project. Your listening skills and your strong interpersonal skills will be your best assets to succeed in this position.
Fluency in German, French and English is required for this position.
Apply to this position sending your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com